- First, navigate to the data node you want to edit.
- Then, you will want to export the current data so you can add new data or edit existing data. To export the current data, click on the download results arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- This will download all the data in an XLS format. Save this file to your computer and then open it in Excel. Changes can be made to the data using this spreadsheet. Save when you are done.
- To import that data back into Titan CMS (after you made your updates), you will need to select the upload data button. You will find this icon next to the download icon you previously used.
- When you click this button, you will see a screen like the one below. Click the upload icon, or anywhere in the Select Data Upload File bar.
NEW in Titan CMS 7.0: The data upload feature is compatible with .xlsx, .csv, .txt, .xml and .ics file types.
- We recommend you test your data before permanently uploading it to Titan CMS. You need to choose “Test Only” before you upload the data.
- This will allow to see how many records were tested, how many records succeeded, and how many failed.
- Select “OK” to see which items were successfully uploaded and which ones failed.
- If everything looks good – you can upload the data, but this time do not select “test only”.
- Upload options are explained here.
We recommended you use the “Add and Update All” selection with “Skip Workflow” selected. This will update the current version of a data item instead of creating a new version.