For clients on Titan CMS 7.0+, Titan CMS Total Care is available to give you peace of (digital) mind by wrapping the following features together into one monthly fee:
- Cumulative updates and hot fixes
- Help Desk
- Azure hosting
- One annual upgrade, including any available Titan CMS release
Total Care helps streamline billing. And, you’ll never have to worry about keeping your software up-to-date or paying for a separate upgrade. With Total Care, one annual upgrade is included!
Titan CMS Help Desk
The Titan CMS Help Desk is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT, with the exception of Federal holidays. If for some reason you are transferred to voice mail, please leave a message and a member of our support team will return your call as quickly as possible.
(414) 914-9200 | email@example.com
Support Hour Block
If you need support on an intermittent basis, or just want to ensure you have hours available should unexpected issues arise, purchasing a block of support hours is a great and cost-effective solution.
- Support hours can be used for any service Northwoods offers, including design, development, technical support, digital strategy, digital marketing, brand strategy, consulting, and more.
- The more support hours you purchase, the more you can save. Discounts on hourly rates are provided at various increments.
Monthly Support Retainer
For recurring support needs, or organizations that are planning on more complex, ongoing projects, a retainer is a great solution. Benefits include:
- You determine how many hours you’d like to use each month and for how many months. (Minimum of 10 hours/month for 3 months is required.)
- You’ll receive the highest priority of response when you have a service need.
- Use your retainer hours for any of Northwoods services, including design, development, technical support, digital strategy, digital marketing, brand strategy, consulting, and more.
- Access to a dedicated point of contact for all of your requests.
Personalized training is provided prior to your website or project launch. Your project manager or account director will ensure you’re 100% comfortable with Titan CMS. Training is provided either in-person, on-site at Northwoods or your company, or virtually. (During COVID-19 restrictions, all training is provided virtually.)
Clients have access to online, PDF and video-based documentation, tips and how-tos for every version of Titan CMS. Check out our full documentation library.