Add A File Submit Field To A Form
The File Submit Titan Form field allows a user to upload a file through your form on your website. The Form Submission Action must be POST to Titan, this allows you to select where to store those uploaded files.
- Place your cursor in form where you wish to add the File Submit field.
- Click the Titan Forms Icon in the WYSIWYG tool.
- Select the File Submit option. You may need to scroll to find it.
- Enter the File Submit information.
- Select Done to add File Submit field to form. The form's content screen will display.
- Click Save or Publish from the App Ribbon.