Add Sites To The Site Map Index
- In Titan Administration Module, expand Global Parameters.
- Select Request Handling.
- Click to expand DomainConfig.
- In the Parameter Value, find the RegisteredDomain you want to add a Site Map Index to.
- Insert the following code before the </RegisteredDomain> code:
- Your code should look like this:
- Add an IncludedNonContentSiteID element with the Internal Site Identifier for every file pile or data site you would like included in the Site Map Index for the domain:
- Click Save in the App Ribbon.
- Then, click to Refresh Site State.
- Your Site Map will now include an index of all site maps related to that domain.