The newest version of Titan CMS, v7.3, is now available. v7.3 features several updates and new features – including enhancements requested by Titan CMS users.
- Content Explorer – The new Content Explorer, which replaces the Content Picker in previous versions, has been revamped to give users a more intuitive experience for selecting images and links when building content. In addition to seeing only relevant options based on the type of content a user is selecting (greatly simplifying the dialog box), Content Explorer also features:
- The ability to quickly filter content by type, tags, keywords, URL, and date added/modified.
- Infinite scrolling, which makes working with long resource lists easier.
- An updated information pane provides a quick overview of common resource properties, such as URL, image preview, name, size, content type, last modified date, and user.
- A convenient image toolbar allows easy access to view detailed image preview and properties, download images, upload new versions, and edit images.
- A quick toggle toolbar makes switching from list to thumb views easier than ever.
- A simplified upload dialog that makes uploading new files simple and fast.
- Take a video tour of the new Content Explorer in this short video.
Client-Requested Feature Enhancements
- The Results tab in Admin now retains filter, sort, and view selections after save or publish.
- Users can now hide Open/Close All when there’s only one question in an FAQ block.
Visit our Version Enhancements page for more detailed release notes.
If you're a current client and are interested in upgrading to v7.3 – or if you're not already on Total Care and want to learn how you can always stay on the latest version of Titan CMS by switching to our Total Care plan – please reach out to your Business Development Manager or contact us here.