Titan CMS Maintenance & Support
Our Maintenance & Support package gives you peace of mind, knowing expert support is just a phone call or email away. Our Maintenance and Support Package includes:
Titan CMS Help Desk Access
The Titan CMS Help Desk support line is available Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST, with the exception of Federal holidays. If for some reason you are transferred to voice mail, please leave a message and a member of our support team will return your call as quickly as possible.
In addition, you may email us with questions or concerns. Our support team will triage your submission and respond as quickly as possible to help you with any questions you may have with your Titan CMS installation, or transfer you to the appropriate department.
Support Hour Block
If you need support on an intermittent basis, or just want to ensure you have hours available should unexpected issues arise, purchasing a block of support hours is a great and cost-effective solution.
- Support hours can be used for any service Northwoods offers, including design, development, technical support, digital strategy, digital marketing, consulting, and more.
- The more support hours you purchase, the more you can save. Discounts on hourly rates are provided at various increments.
Monthly Support Retainer
For recurring support needs, or organizations that are planning on more complex, ongoing projects, a retainer is a great solution. Benefits include:
- You determine how many hours you’d like to use each month and for how many months. (Minimum of 10 hours/month for 3 months is required.)
- You’ll receive the highest priority of response when you have a service need.
- Use your retainer hours for any of Northwoods services, including design, development, technical support, digital strategy, digital marketing, consulting, and more.
- Access to a dedicated point of contact for all of your requests.
For clients on the newest version of Titan CMS, Titan CMS 7.0, a brand new support option is available called Total Care. Total Care gives you peace of (digital) mind by wrapping the following features together into one monthly fee:
- Incremental service packs with updates and hot fixes
- Help desk
- One annual upgrade, including any available Titan CMS releases
- Azure hosting
No more paying separately to maintain your software and keep it up-to-date!
Ready to learn more?
Interested in learning more about how we can support your unique needs or are interested in specific pricing details? Talk with your Northwoods Business Development Manager or Account Director, or contact us here.
Personalized training is provided prior to your website or project launch. Your project manager or account director will ensure you’re comfortable with Titan CMS. Training is provided either in-person on-site at Northwoods or on-site at your company, or delivered virtually. (During COVID-19 restrictions, all training is provided virtually.) Individual training is also available.
Northwoods, the team behind the creation and evolution of Titan CMS, has more than 20 years of enterprise content management experience. Whether you have an orphaned CMS and would like to discuss support for your current website, are thinking of a website redesign, or are interested in digital marketing services, Northwoods can help.