Many skills go into creating websites. If these skills are beyond your expertise, website content management tools can be very helpful, making complex tasks easy. Titan CMS is a website content management tool that provides everything you need to build and manage a quality website. Here is a (very) partial list of the tools, services and benefits that come with our Titan CMS Express solutions.
• A Leading Website Content Management System (CMS)
• Professionally Designed Templates
• Design Customizations – Logo, Graphics, etc.
• Content Creation Services (to get you started)
• Search Engine Optimization (to get you noticed by Google)
• Google Analytics (to monitor traffic)
• Help Desk Support (to answer your questions)
• Training Classes
• Titan Users Group (Titan users who meet to share ideas and solutions)
• Ongoing Education in Web Best Practices (so you can get better at web stuff)
• A 40-Person Strong Web Development, Design and Marketing Company that will be there as you grow
Is Express Edition Right For You?
Titan CMS is available in four editions – Express, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise. The Express edition is designed for starter / basic websites. It is ideal for small businesses, churches, schools, and small non-profits. Corporate clients who wish to try Titan before committing to a full license can also use Express. (Note: There are also two ways to try Titan for free.)
Titan Express edition is identical to all other editions, and is limited only in the number of pages managed and the users who can login. Visit Titan CMS Features for more information about the benefits of a content management system.
How is Titan Different?
You may have seen ads for “Websites -- only $10 / month!” Comparing Titan to these packages is like comparing a bicycle to a car. They’re not the same! A bike will save you money and take you short distances, but a car will go further and faster, keep you dry when it rains, and lets you bring your family along.
Cheap websites packages do not offer design flexibility, design assistance, training, help desk support, robust security, or a future growth path. Titan solutions offer all of the above. Cheap websites are dead ends. If your needs grow you will have to start all over again with a different tool. There is no dead end with Titan. It has been used for the modest needs of small businesses and the complex demands of Fortune 500 corporations. (Check our references!) As your business grows you will need website content management features like security, workflow, tagging and filtering of content, version control, rollback, search, document management, and more. With Titan, you’re all set.