Version 5.1 - 5.2 Release Notes
Version 5.1 Release Notes
Release Date: January 31, 2010
- Dashboard Configuration -
- User-Created Workstation Browse Views -
Titan will now allow users to create, edit, and configure their Dashboard Views. Views can be saved and set as defaults that are remembered over sessions. Webmasters can apply Views they create globally.
- User-Customized Workstation Dashboards - Titan will now allow users to arrange their dashboard to display in two or three columns or panel by adding new widgets (alert panels) and removing current ones. Look for the Tool Box icon on the right of your Dashboard window.
- File and Event Upload blocks support Tags - Titan added the ability to configure tags for File and Event Uploads on the display side allowing users to apply tags to items they upload to your site. In the File and Event Upload blocks you will see the same Tag Selector as your typical Filter Block to select what tags to show on the display side for users to apply.
- Block editor as a pop-up dialog - To improve the User Interface of the Titan CMS workstation the block editor dialog windows are now pop-up taking better advantage of screen space availability.
- Zone information displayed on block stack - Titan will now display the Block Zone attribute assigned to a block. The zone name appears on the right of the blue block selection bar.
Bug Fixes Corrected in v5.1
Issue: Thumbnail size not created if exactly same size as original
Resolution: Thumbnail will be generated if exactly same size as original
Issue: High ASCII values used in page name that pass through to the URL fail properties test in workstation
Resolution: High ASCII values used in page name that pass through to the URL are now allowed properties test in workstation
Issue: dtSearch fails to index pages if URL doesn't match site's primary DNS
Resolution: URLs that do not match the site's primary DNS are now indexed by dtSearch
Issue: Files/Events excluded from filter block if one subfolder is excluded from set
Resolution: Files/Events no longer excluded from filter block if one subfolder is excluded from set selected
Version 5.2 Release Notes
Release Date: 2010
- Theme support – Titan CMS now offers customized Themes available in Titan Admin. A theme is a collection of page layouts and cascading style sheets (CSS). Once configured in Titan Admin Workstation, Themes can be assigned to Content Sites. You can add new themes to your installation using the "New" button in the global toolbar. There are 3 types of themes: fixed color scheme, variable color scheme, and custom themes.
- Theme Customization – Titan Admin Worksation allows Webmasters to customize a standard Titan CMS Theme.
- After selecting a theme, you will be given the opportunity to map existing page layouts to layouts within the new theme.
- Map each existing page layouts to a page layout in the new theme. Then map old content zones to the content zones of the new layouts.
- Map your existing page layouts to the new theme's page layouts. Content blocks that cannot be mapped will remain in the workstation but will not be visible on the site.
Bug Fixes Corrected in v5.2
Issue: Files and images with dashes in their name are not automatically selected when file picker reopens.
Resolution: Files and images with dashes in their name are now automatically selected when file picker reopens.
Issue: Groups can be created with the same name as an existing user.
Resolution: Groups are not allowed to have the same name as an existing user.
Issue: User date columns sorting as strings not as dates (hot fix available).
Resolution: User date columns now sort as dates.
Issue: Typing invalid DOS file characters into file system dialogs causes 500 error.
Resolution: Typing invalid DOS file characters into file system dialogs causes no 500 error.
Issue: First time display-side requests of non-cached data items with direct URL fails to retrieve data document (hot fix available).
Resolution: First time display-side requests of non-cached data items with direct URL will retrieve data document.
Issue: Heavy concurrent wkst usage could report primary key creation error on PK_GBE (hot fix available).
Resolution: Heavy concurrent wkst usage does not cause primary key creation error on PK_GBE.;