Version 4.7 Release Notes
Release Date: November 18, 2008
Global Search and Replace
Global Search and Replace enables Titan CMS users to:
- Search through all content pages, file metadata, and events for terms or phrases, and replace them with new content.
- Search within HTML content to update link URLs and HTML code (e.g replace an <H2> tag with an <H3> tag).
- Search metadata fields and Titan properties.
New Block: Event Upload
A new block has been added to Titan CMS to allow site visitors to submit events to the Calendar. With the new block, users can:
- Customize event entry experience by enabling/disabling various event detail fields
- Configure event publishing approval for specific event calendars
- Enable file attachment submission
Enhancements to existing blocks include:
- Calendar block now supports Year as an optional filter view
- Page Share block now supports the selection of which Block Zone to display
- Forms Editor blocks can now use Recaptcha for Spam prevention
- Sort items by rating in TOC and Filter Blocks
- Search Results block supports showing the number of page views for each result item
Comments & Ratings Enhancements and Integration
The Commenting & Rating capability of Titan CMS has been extended to allow:
- Sorting by Rating in List-style blocks (TOC, Filter, etc.)
- Viewing and adding of comments to pages from List-style blocks
- Analysis of content commenting and rating statistics through new Browse Views in the workstation
- Presentation of Rating statistics without requiring presentation of comments
Miscellaneous Workstation Enhancements
- Dashboard widgets in zoom mode support sorting and filtering
- Auditing of page load times
Bug Fixes Corrected in v4.7
- Issue: When uploading a new file version, the UploadDate property does not change when the file name remains the same.
Resolution: Uploading new versions now correctly updates the UploadDate property
- Issue: Email notification to owners fails for content items that have versions scheduled to become active after an active expiring document
Resolution: Email notification fixed to correctly identify content items regardless of version
- Issue: When using AJAX capable content pages (e.g. with Filter blocks), the Print Page and Email this Page do not represent the visible content presented through AJAX calls.
Resolution: Page tool functions now follow the content in the main window
- Issue: Dynamic sitemap.xml content contains links to external websites, which is not allowed by Google Webmaster Tools
Resolution: External links are now excluded from the sitemap.xml, and page links rendered using the Site Map block will only be listed if the Index Page flag is checked.